Most of us have an android phone and some application should be updated to stabilize the application. But today, when update your android application, you'll find an "insufficient storage available" and your installation failed. So how to solved this problems?
Here, I have the solution. I'm not sure whether all smartphone applicable or not. But its working on my android phone. I‘m using Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo V, updated to ICS4. Before that, you may try to look at this website "8 Simple Steps to Fix 'insufficient Available Storage” on Android".
Alright, here are the solution for you to try as well. It's all in "application installer"
- Step 1 : Get your android phone.
- Step 2 : Find application called "application installer"
- Step 3 : Open the application.
- Step 4 : The application will scan data first and you need to wait until the scanning finish
- Step 5 : You will see many file listed in this application.
The files listed is an old installer application we have installed on android. The installer application will be retained in your “application installer” and it will make you difficult to download or update your application.
- Step 6 : Just delete all the application installer and let it empty.
Next Step : Close "application installer" and try to update your application
Find any Application updates on “My Apps” and update.
- From my experience, sometime you need to uninstall then install the application again. For me, its work!
- And this is my advice. Don't waste your time!You should buy a new one!.. trust me!